Tower Bridge Exhibition & Tower of London Tour
Highlights of The Tower Bridge Exhibition & Tower of London Tour:
- Be met by your professional Blue Badge Guide
- Hear about executions, royal beasts and see the Crown jewels, whilst enjoying a guided tour of the Tower of London
- Visit Tower Bridge and see the original engine room
- Got a head for heights? Then follow your guide over Tower Bridge’s walkways, but don’t forget to look down when walking over the glass floor
The Tower Bridge Exhibition Tour Itinerary
It’s time to explore one of the most famous bridges in the world: Tower Bridge. The bridge dates back to 1894 and since then has been opening to allow ships to move up and down the river Thames.
Your guide will take you on a tour through the engine rooms, where the bascule bridge was once powered by steam and you will see the old hydraulics, which used to lift the bridge up and down.
Talking of up and down, get ready to be escorted to the top of the bridge, where you will have the chance to walk over the Victorian walkways, which lead you from one tower to the other.
The views from here are breathtaking, but be sure to look down, especially when you walk over the glass floor, allowing you to look down upon the double-decker buses driving over the bridge.
Tower of London Tour Itinerary
A 5-minute walk will take you to your next destination: The Tower of London, which since the 11th century has been a fort, a palace, a prison, a place of execution, a menagerie, and more.
Your Tower tour will be full of secrets and stories involving torture, Yeoman Warders, and a friendly raven or two. The Tower is also home to the Crown Jewels, so get ready to be bedazzled!
Looking to include a tour of the Tower of London into a full-day experience? Check out our Changing of the Guard, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s, Tower of London Tour here.
Why Choose Luxe’s Guided Tour of the Tower Bridge Exhibition & Tower of London Tour?
- Get expert insight into these two incredible attractions from your local expert Blue Badge Guide
- Avoid the queues and long waiting times that dominate larger group tours
- Ask the questions you want to be answered and get the special attention you deserve!
- Customize this tour to suit you and your private group’s needs, or even include it in a larger multi-day tour itinerary across the UK
Tour Duration: 4 hours
Meeting point: At your centrally located London accommodation OR Tower Hill underground station
Contact Us About The Tower Bridge Exhibition & Tower of London Tour
At London by Luxe we understand that no two private tours will be the same, and we endeavor to tailor every tour exactly to the tastes and requirements of our guests. So if there is anything we can do to customize your tour, just let our friendly planners know in the form below.
Rated 5-Star on Google & TripAdvisor
Other Guided Day Tours from London by Luxe
Or view our multi-day UK tour itineraries: