Guided Half-Day Tour of Westminster Abbey & London Eye
Westminster Abbey and London Eye Guided Tour
Looking to spend a half-day touring around two of London’s most famous landmarks?
Join our Blue Badge Accredited Guide for an incredible adventure to explore the historic Westminster Abbey before taking in the skyline with a trip up the London Eye.
Continue reading for more information on what you’ll see when you’re on our half-day tour of Westminster Abbey and the London Eye, or if you have more time to spend in London and would like to see some other local sites as well, get in touch with our expert team to start planning your perfect tour of London here.
What’s Included On Our Half-Day Tour of Westminster Abbey & The London Eye?
- Be met by your professional Blue Badge Guide.
- Be guided around London’s most famous royal peculiar: Westminster Abbey
- Whilst inside, see the Coronation Chair, Poets Corner, and much more.
- Walk over Westminster Bridge with your guide, whilst taking in the sights around Parliament Square, such as Big Ben’s clock tower.
- Get ready to be taken up and away whilst your travel around the London Eye with your guide.
Westminster Abbey & London Eye Guided Tour Itinerary
Westminster Abbey, which is nearly 1000 years old is a treasure chest full of royal regalia. Inside, your guide will show you precious items such as the 13th-century coronation chair, which is used when a new monarch is crowned. You will also be shown famous graves to scientists, poets, and past Kings and Queens.
After your tour, your guide will walk you through the spiritual and political heart of London: Parliament Square, and tell you some of the secrets the area holds.
It will then be time to step on and ride one of the most popular attractions in London: The London Eye. This observation wheel will take you on a scenic ride, allowing you to take in the London landscape at 135 meters high.
Looking for a more in-depth guided tour of Westminster Abbey on a full-day tour? Explore our Changing of the Guard, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral & Tower of London Tour here!
Why Choose Luxe For Your Tour of Westminster Abbey & The London Eye
- A truly personal experience with a dedicated and friendly Blue Badge Guide
- In-depth, local knowledge of Westminster Abbey, the London Eye & all other central London attractions
- Avoid the queues and large crowds with our private tours, guides, and transport (if required)
- Customize your tour itinerary to suit you: extend your tour to include only the things that interest you and your group
Tour Duration: 4 hours
Meeting point: At your central London accommodation or St James’ Station
Contact Us About The Westminster Abbey & London Eye Private Guided Tour
At London by Luxe we understand that no two private tours will be the same, and we endeavor to tailor every tour exactly to the tastes and requirements of our guests. So if there is anything we can do to customize your tour, just let our friendly planners know in the form below.
Rated 5-Star on Google & TripAdvisor
Other Guided Day Tours from London by Luxe
Or view our multi-day UK tour itineraries: