Day Trip From Rome To Pompeii and Sorrento By Private Car
Rome to Pompeii With Private Driver
This day trip is the perfect combination of history, culture, art, and beautiful photo opportunities along the southern coast of Italy. The journey from Rome to the ancient city of Pompeii will be a spectacular experience of how diverse Italy is as you travel in the comfort of our luxury vehicles with your private driver.
What Is Included In The Day Trip From Rome To Pompeii and Sorrento By Private Car?
- A private car & driver, who will pick you up at your accommodation in Rome, then whisk you away to the ancient city of Pompeii, where you will meet your private guide
- Skip the line entrance tickets into Pompeii & a private tour experience of approximately 2 hours (please note that our skip the line tickets do require you to go through basic security lines at the sites).
- Driver service from Pompeii to Sorrento for some free time & afterward you will be whisked back to your Rome accommodation
Day Trip From Rome To Pompeii and Sorrento Tour Description
Destroyed when Mt Vesuvius erupted in 79 A.D, what remains of Pompeii is an archeological wonder. You will explore the site with your private guide as they bring to life the stories and lived experiences of the people of Pompeii before disaster struck.
Each of the buildings you will see all tell a fascinating story which you will unravel together with your guide.
After your guided tour of Pompeii, your private driver will take you to one of the most iconic villages of the Amalfi Coast: Sorrento!
This beautiful town is located on a peninsula, meaning it offers some gorgeous views of the city of Naples, the Vesuvius volcano and the famous island of the rich & famous: Capri.
The driver will give you plenty of opportunities for some wonderful photo locations. Once you reach the town of Sorrento you will have free time to explore the town, perhaps do some souvenir shopping, have lunch and enjoy the beauty around you.
Day Trip From Rome To Pompeii, and Sorrento By Private Car Itinerary Details
This day trip will be an all-inclusive, full-day tour. Your guide will be with you for the time in Pompeii, but the driver and private car will be at your disposal for the day. All sites that require entrance tickets will be pre-purchased for you meaning you will not have to wait in any lines or queues.
Why Book The Day trip From Rome To Pompeii and Sorrento By Private Car With Luxe?
- You will have a local, private, licensed guide who can show you the secrets of the city of Pompeii and its history.
- A private car and driver for the duration of the day, therefore no hassle and time loss by having to use public transport
- This is a completely private tour for you and your party/family! We prefer this because it allows us to customize each tour to your own tastes and desires.
- No rush during the day, which gives you the opportunity to learn in as much detail as you like. Your guide will have all the time to explain and answer any questions you have.
- We don’t just want to show you this part of the South of Italy, we want to create an experience together with you for a lifetime of memories.
This tour doesn’t run on Mondays, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
Inquire About Your Day Trip From Rome To Pompeii and Sorrento
Our tours are kept to small private groups to provide the best possible experience for our clients. As such we are able to customize our itineraries to suit your interests, needs and requirements.
To discuss this tour or any changes you would like to make simply complete the form below.
Rated 5-Star on Google & TripAdvisor
Explore More Luxe Day Tours in Rome
Local Italian Tour Planners
At Italy by Luxe, our team of specialist tour planners use their intimate knowledge of local specialties, festivals, and hidden gems to customize your itinerary with exclusive events or off-the-beaten-track experiences that other providers just cannot match, alongside ensuring you enjoy Italy’s most famous and iconic monuments and attractions of course!
We love sharing our passion for Italy with our guests and can’t wait to customize any of our Italian day tours for you to ensure you enjoy an absolutely perfect vacation in Italy. Contact us using the form below and we can get started designing your complimentary itinerary today.
Multi-Day Italy Tour Itineraries
Take a look at some of the example tour itineraries below for inspiration before getting in touch with our experts to start planning your own trip!
Most popular tour destinations